CiT Digital is a specialist solution provider to the Digital Asset Management software market. Based in a leafy conservation area in Sheffield, we are able to benefit from links to Sheffield University with whom we have a R&D Knowledge Transfer Partnership.
- CiT was founded more than 10 years ago, by a highly experienced team with extensive knowledge of digital asset management.
- In addition to developing digital asset management software, we also manage outsourced collections. Using our experience as users of our solution we feed back to the development team to keep improving our software.
- Our highly qualified development team continuously make improvements to our solutions, breaking barriers with each new release.
- Our clients include corporates, charities, photographers, government departments and creative industries.
- We spend time with each new client to ensure that we fully understand their needs and work with them to create an efficient DAM workflow.
- With over 20 years of experience in delivering asset management solutions, CiT has developed an internal project management program that will ensure your resource goes live on time and to budget.
- The CiT hosting infrastructure includes mirrored servers enabling us to switch to a Secondary Data Centre in minutes should the Primary Data Centre suffer an outage.
CiT was founded over 10 years ago by MD Richard Cruz who began engineering software for image library management over 20 years ago. Having gained experience creating a solution that took the Telegraph Colour Library (VCG) to one of the top three largest image resources in the world, he helped the British Library make the move from transparencies to digital and with clients such as GGT, WCRS and the BBC began the trend in media companies to centralise their assets.
At CiT he has built a team of industry professionals from both the software development side and the user end with experience gained at Getty (TSI), Gruner & Jahr, BT and the Central Office of Information.
As the use of images has increased in all business sectors, CiT continues to adapt the specification of their digital asset management software, iMediaFlow ®, moving from a locally installed to a cloud based solution, including all mainstream digital file types, multi-platform usability, responsive design and video clip previewing capability.
By listening to client feedback and responding to developing trends, the team at CiT is able to keep constantly ahead of the digital asset management market as they embrace each new challenge to constantly move forward to a more efficient innovative solution.
In 2012, CiT moved office to an award winning building, sharing premises with other creative companies in a leafy conservation area of Sheffield. Our office is serviced by super high speed internet connectivity with 3 separate providers with speeds ranging from 15 – 80 Mpbs. We benefit from a close proximity to Sheffield University, with whom we share a R&D Knowledge Transfer Partnership, as well as easy access to Rail and Motorway links (M1).