This innovative feature was devised by our experienced image librarians who were tired of cataloguing and wanted a way to speed up the process.
The solution was simple…
- Drag and Drop a selection of images that have a similar subject into Cataloguing Pane 1
- Apply the metadata that is relevant to all
- Select a group of similar images from Pane 1, Drag and Drop into Cataloguing Pane 2
- Add more detailed metadata
- Drag and drop sub-set from the group into Cataloguing Pane 3
- Refine the metadata
- Continue to Drag forward and refine the metadata for smaller groups of images until a set is complete and then save.
- You then return to the previous Pane and continue with steps 2-4 until all images are completed.
- The process is amazingly quick and efficient and at each stage you can select the fields you want to edit.
- You can also choose to overwrite existing metadata in your selected fields, or append it (add to what’s already there).
Funnelled Cataloguing is just one of the ways we’ve created to improve the workflow for your team, to find out more about how we could help speed up your processing call 0114 258 2400, or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org